ANPR is an abbreviation of automatic number plate recognition system. It is a system capable of recognising number plates from CCTV images for various different uses. A sophisticated software optical character recognition (OCR) engine algorithm converts camera images via a socialist video capture into identifiable data.read more....
ANPR is an abbreviation of automatic number plate recognition system. It is a system capable of recognising number plates from CCTV images for various different uses. A sophisticated software optical character recognition (OCR) engine algorithm converts camera images via a socialist video capture into identifiable data.
UVSS system comprises of digital line scan camera for under carriage scan of vehicles, megapixel camera for under vehicle high resolution images and video, megapixel camera for driver images and high resolution camera for effective number plate recognition with redundant server configuration as an option. UVSS also incorporates optional cameras for driver image capturing and number plate recognition system, all data is recorded in standard database. The entire process of image generation and storage of all data including images and video from various optional cameras takes seconds. The UVSS database can be integrated with any third party database and can provide information and alarms on receiving any suspect vehicle (stolen vehicle, number plate with different under carriage, crime vehicle etc.)
Our UVSS solutions are designed to scan, monitor, and digitally record crisp, clear digital video images of the entire width of a vehicles undersides all with one permanent or portable system. Careful integration of components makes the UVSS a cost-effective and convenient solution for checking passenger vehicles, vans, buses, semi tractors, trucks and trailers, and more. Its an ideal solution for governmental, military, corporate, and transportation facilities wherever complete vehicle monitoring is required. Advanced imaging and LED illumination provide clear, high- resolution video of the vehicles underside to help detect attached packages, explosives, and other objects. For monitoring, images are processed by digital video recorder (DVR) capable of recording 4-16 channels simultaneously and then displaying moving images on screen.
IP video cameras broadcast their video as a digital stream over an IP network. Like an analog system, video is recorded on hard drives, but since the video is an IP stream straight from the camera, there is more flexibility as to how and where that video is recorded. The DVR is replaced with an NVR (network video recorder), which in some cases is just software since it doesn't need to convert analog to digital. Video footage can then be stored on new or existing network RAID drives as directed by the NVR software.Resolution. One of the biggest factors driving interest in IP video systems is the high resolution that they can offer. Analog cameras max out on resolution at about 1000 TVL, which equates to roughly 0.4 mega pixels. High-end IP cameras on the other hand, are currently available at resolutions above 5 mega pixels. This high resolution in turn gives users the ability to zoom in on video after the fact, and still has usable video. Another benefit to IP video is that it is much more compatible with wireless.
Cameras on a modern analog CCTV system send their video in the traditional base band format over coax or UTP cabling back to a digital video recorder (DVR). Here, video is digitized and stored on hard drives. Most modern DVRs are a network device, and as such can be accessed remotely from the LAN, or with the proper configuration, from across a WAN or the Internet.
There are no tapes to change. Video is kept on hard drives, typically on a FIFO basis so there is always a rolling video archive of the past X days. So, despite the fact that video is being transmitted from the cameras in an analog format, live and recorded video is still available over the network. Cost. IP video security systems are generally more expensive, and sometimes a LOT more expensive. But, because the systems are designed differently from the ground up, there are situations where the cost difference between analog and IP is minimal, and even scenarios where IP video is cheaper.
AHD (Analog High Definition) is new HD solution, AHD technology can transmit video signal over traditional coaxial cable up to 500 meters; it adopts advanced Y/C signal separation and analog signal filtering technology, which can effectively reduce color noise, and with better image reproduction. Compared with traditional analog cameras, AHD technology has significant improvement on imaging. Similar to IP camera, AHD's maximum resolution can reach up to 1080P. The AHD solution incorporates both cameras and DVRs. The system is star topology structured the DVR serves as a node for an over coax P2P (Point-to-Point) transmission to the camera. In addition, the technology features the Auto Signal Compensation (ASC) patent, which allows an extremely low signal distortion along long-distance transmissions. AHD is an over-coaxial-cable analog HD video transmission standard, allowing long-distance HD transmission at a lower cost to meet the requirements for a complex and large installation. AHD cameras advantages: i. High resolution: Advanced signal filtering, 3D noise reduction, higher image resolution, better image reproduction. ii. Long range transmission distance: max. 500 meters over traditional 75-3 coaxial cable. iii. No video latency: Uncompressed video, real time transmitting. iv. Better compatibility: Compatible with D1/960H products. v. Easy to install: Support OSD menu, easy to operate and install. vi. Low cost: Same price like traditional analog camera, but high definition image quality. vii. Open standard: AHD chip-set from third-party provider - Nextchip. Its standard is open for every security manufacturers.
With analog cameras, their counterparts, at least most people have heard of the term DVR Digital Video Recorder. This is the device that records the footage taken in by the analog security camera. We'll discuss some of the operations of the DVR when we compare it to the NVR the Network Video Recorder, below.
And of course in years past, the VCR Video Cassette Recorder, was in vogue. Thankfully, however, gone are the days that we need to rewind and fast forward until our fingers have blisters to find an event from weeks prior. But going forward, you're certainly going to be hearing more about the NVR than the VCR.
NVR's, are what Megapixel/IP security cameras store or record to. To learn a little bit about NVR's, lets talk about how they compare to DVR's. In this brief blog post, we just barely scrape the surface of the overall topic below with our four items.
1. With a Network Video Recorder, of course the video input comes from the network the video has already been encoded at the cameras. What is encoding you may ask? It is simply converting digital video files from one format to another. The video is then streamed to the NVR for storage and it can be viewed remotely due to it being on a network.
2. With a DVR, it does the encoding at the DVR itself, not at the individual cameras. Since it digitally compresses the analog feed, it must be located near the feed.
3. Also, an NVR can be located anywhere on the network. What benefit is this? Protection against network failure for one thing. With "mirroring", NVR's can be located throughout the network to provide duplication.
4. Another difference between a DVR and an NVR is access. To view the video that was recorded, you need to be at the DVR (or burn a disk if you want to view it elsewhere). But with an NVR, due to its very nature of being on a network, you can view it remotely.
5. Finally, paring security cameras with NVR's is actually more restrictive than doing so with DVR's. So take caution when you buy your cameras and make sure they're compatible before doing so.
SNVR software platform for mixed access type definition digital monitoring and management platform, the main achievement of the various digital camera uses a proprietary protocol compatibility access, direct deposit and streaming media forwarding, forwarding capacity of the largest streaming media 512 720P, while running WEB server and mobile servers. As the overall program distributed infrastructure platform, SNVR achieve IPSAN functions, to the greatest extent, to provide customers with efficient, economical, cost effective solutions. Meanwhile in the Advanced edition provides ONVIF protocol docking with other platforms. And can provide SNVR special keyboard to control the brand ball machine access SNVR system.
SNVR main functions
1. Video service modules: recording video and audio, a good video works by preset program. Enables timer-recording, alarm recording a variety of programs and so on. Flexible setting pre-recording and post-recording.
2. The device agent module: Connect the front all types of IP cameras, video servers, and devices to communicate, read the required stream, convert proprietary standard streams, read all kinds of events, news, Notify other service modules.
3. Streaming media modules: reading device side stream, connection management, data caching, forwarding live video stream with video playback, PTZ control operation.
4. The control center module receives all kinds of action command, forward all kinds of messages, perform automatic work plans, receiving all kinds of alarm events, activate pre-set alarm program, triggering all kinds of alarm events, such as sound a warning, triggering the associated video, trigger Go to preset the ball machine, ball machine cruise trigger image capture, trigger alarm output, send text messages, send e-mail.
5. The local display module provides simple and elegant graphical interface to the system administrator or monitoring personnel to perform all operations, such as real-time video preview, instant capture, instant replay, timeline playback, PTZ control, electronic maps, intelligent search and evidence to back up other functions.
6. Phone service modules i.e. mobile phone service module is to give / PDA / WEB browser to access a gateway video stream. It was from the streaming module protected code stream to support high-bandwidth real-time preview and PDA WEB browser to access the standard RTSP stream, and supports most of the phone's dynamic pictures.
7. C / S client provides local display module with a similar graphical interface, can simultaneously manage multiple host side, all daily operations remotely, such as instant preview up to 36 channels and playback, PTZ control, intelligent search and video backup and other functions.
8. B / S Client WEB IE client, enabling users to easily access SNVR server via IE browser. It supports remote real-time preview / PTZ control, remote playback and other operations. Phone APP: APP iPhone and Android offer a user-friendly remote control.
We don't sell our products on any of the online portals/websites. Product purchased through any online portals/websites does not guarantee our services. Product should be purchased through eldorado's authorized distributor only.